We’re looking for client-facing Digital Project Manager to join our team to help us create brilliant websites and applications across a variety of sectors.
You’ll be managing both new project work and retainer-based work for existing clients.
The successful applicant will be organised, confident, and ambitious, with an eye for detail and a passion for delivering outstanding digital work.
Role and responsibilities
You will manage multiple clients and projects at a time, taking them from inception to launch, and beyond. You will bridge the gap between clients and our design and development teams, managing expectations and ensuring projects run on-time and on-budget.
This is a client-facing role so you’ll need to be confident dealing with people. You’ll also be expected to present to stakeholders at project meetings.
You must have:
- 3+ years related digital project management experience in a digital agency
- Experience planning, scheduling and managing design and development teams
- You will manage the full project life-cycle: kick-off meetings; scoping; resourcing plans; stakeholder management; delivery; deployment; on-going support
- Solid understanding of digital design and development processes, UX methodologies & techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of organisation, ownership and responsibility
- Experience of managing client expectations
- Technically minded in nature - you don’t need to know how to code but, you should be able to speak confidently with developers
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum etc)
- Knowledge of best practices in web/application design and development
Working at Ten4
Some of the things you might like about working at Ten4
- Work remotely from anywhere in the UK
- Flexibility around when you start end end your working day
- £1,000 annual professional development budget to spend on courses, books and conferences
- £200 wellbeing budget to get your home working environment just how you like it
- Macbook Pro with any additional peripherals you need
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 25 days holiday a year + all public holidays
- 2 month sabbatical after 7 years
- Employee assistance programme - mental health support 24/7
- Regular catch ups with a director to make sure you're happy in your role and developing your career
For more detail on these points, check out our article on what we do to make Ten4 a great place to work.
A few core values help us produce good work and make decisions that benefit the business and our staff alike:
- Empathy — success comes from understanding how real people feel and behave.
- Collaboration — working together is better.
- Balance — we work hard, respect our colleagues and make time for our loved ones.
We want to increase the diversity of our team and hire people who show strong potential. If you know people like you are underrepresented in tech, we’d love to meet you.
We’re committed to equality of opportunity. You will be able to make the best use of your skills, free from discrimination or harassment, knowing that all decisions are based on merit.
Apply for this job or ask a question
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can email any questions about the role, our company or anything else to the same address. We can’t wait to hear from you.