The content management system that marketing teams love just as much as developers do
User-friendly and flexible content management
There are plenty of content management systems out there, but we haven’t seen any that can match Craft CMS for its ease of use (which is great for you) and its development capability (which is brilliant for us).
We’ve used Craft CMS on over 100 websites of all scales and complexities.
We love it, and you will too.
A content-first CMS
Craft CMS makes it easy for us to tailor the system to your content, whatever and however you want to publish. The flexible entry types and custom fields can be perfectly matched to your criteria, meaning you can concentrate on creating the best copy, images and video (without worrying about how they will fit in). Design pages using pre-built blocks for inline-quotes, image galleries, video, related content... whatever you need to engage your audience.
- Designed for your content
- Create relationships between content to encourage rich user journeys
- Produce enagaing and SEO friendly long-form content that looks great
Edit images on the fly with an intuitive interface
The image editor is super easy to use, allowing you to change images from anywhere in the CMS.
- Crop, rotate and flip images on the fly
- Change filenames to improve SEO
- Add alt-text to help accessibility
- Set focal-points to ensure the important part of your image is always shown
Version control and detailed user-permissions
With Craft’s version control, you can easily roll-back to a previous version of an entry. This can be a lifesaver if someone accidentally rewrites your carefully worded case-study.
Even better, you can give different people different permissions, so marketing staff can do news and blogs, HR can do staff biographies, product experts can do fact-sheets and there’s zero chance of anybody going off-piste.
Complex API integrations
We’ve integrated Craft with multiple external systems: a national charity's CRM (Access thankQ); a world-class concert hall’s ticketing system (Spektrix); a large architecture practice’s active directory; and an international art gallery’s inventory management software.
All of these integrations make like easier for our clients and their customers.
Multi-language websites made easy with localisation
Craft’s localisation feature makes it easy to provide content in different languages. Many of our clients have used this to boost their visibility in important markets like Russia and China or to be more inclusive in the UK by translating content for Welsh speakers.
Craft Commerce lets you manage your store in the way you want to. Forget trying to fit your branding into a predesigned theme — everything about Craft Commerce is bespoke.
Manage orders, products, subscriptions, wholesale discounts, dynamic pricing and more in the same place you manage the rest of your website.
- No themes. Your Craft Commerce store is your own.
- Customise every element of the experience.
- Enable only the features and functions you need — no more cluttered interfaces.
- User-friendly dashboard and order management.
- Live previews of everything you publish.
- Handles taxes, shipping, and more.
- Works with popular payment gateways, CRMs, and fulfilment services.
Manage multiple websites through a single CMS
Craft CMS’s powerful multisite feature means you can manage multiple websites through a single login. If you’re in charge of two, three, four... or even more websites, you know how much time you could save if your content was centrally managed.
Plenty of big-name organisations use Craft CMS
Craft CMS developers, Craft CMS Partners
The Craft CMS Partner programme brings organisations and Craft developers together. Because of our long history of expertise in developing with Craft, we were in the first raft of digital agencies on the Partner programme.
Our stated expertise:
- Web Design & Development
- User Experience Design (UX)
- User Interface Design (UI)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Digital/Inbound Marketing
- CRM integrations
- Ticketing & Box Office integrations
Why we love Craft CMS — and why you will, too
A CMS is a lot more than just "how you update the website." Craft CMS lets you tell your story, the best way you can.