We’re seeking a web developer to join our growing team. You’ll help us to build websites, web applications and digital products integrated with content management systems and third party APIs.
- Salary of £35,000-£45,000 dependent on experience
- Full-time, flexible working available
- Work from our studio in London or remotely
Everything is a team effort and you have experience working with teams of designers, developers and project managers
Looking to grow
You can’t wait to improve your skills and knowledge with feedback from your colleagues.
Open to sharing
You want to make Ten4 better and are willing to share your knowledge with the team.
A problem solver who can also ask for help
Perseverance is important, but so is humility.
You’re happy working on projects of varying sizes, scopes and subjects.
An excellent communicator
You can convey concepts easily, especially to people who do not share your skills.
Clearly experienced in web development
You’ve done this before and are ready for a new challenge.
- At least 4-5 years of web development experience (freelance or agency)
- Ability to write modern cross-browser HTML5+, ES6+ and CSS3+
- Strong experience with PHP or similar backend technologies
- Demonstrable experience integrating Content Management Systems
- Experience with API integration / testing / design / implementation (REST, GraphQL)
Nice to have
- Experience working in-house at another digital agency
- Understanding of accessibility best practices including working knowledge of WCAG 2.1
- Experience with CraftCMS
- Experience working with containerised services and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform etc)
- Experience with deploying to AWS
- Experience with test driven development (TDD)
The good stuff
Some of the things you might like about working at Ten4
- Work from our studio in London or remotely (we’ll expect you to visit our London office at least twice a month)
- Flexible working hours
- Annual £1,000 professional development budget
- £200 wellbeing budget to make your home working environment a great place to work
- Macbook Pro with any additional peripherals you need
- Cycle to Work scheme
A few core values help us produce good work and make decisions that benefit the business and our staff alike:
- Empathy — success comes from understanding how real people feel and behave.
- Collaboration — working together is better.
- Balance — we work hard, respect our colleagues and make time for our loved ones.
We want to increase the diversity of our team and hire people who show strong potential. If you know people like you are underrepresented in tech, we’d love to meet you.
We’re committed to equality of opportunity. You will be able to make the best use of your skills, free from discrimination or harassment, knowing that all decisions are based on merit.
Apply for this job or ask a question
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. You can email any questions about the role, our company or anything else to the same address. We can’t wait to hear from you.