We’re expanding our design team to help us create user centred experiences for our clients. Working alongside our Lead Designer this new role will be focused on our growing product design capability.
As a UX / Product Designer you will be responsible for:
- Designing usable, beautiful and enjoyable experiences for our clients and their users
- Working directly with clients to interpret business and user needs through workshops and user research
- Designing and documenting user flows, sitemaps, personas and user stories
- Creating wireframes / prototypes for validation with clients, their users and our development team
- Improving our existing products through data-oriented design principles
- Adhering to best practices of responsive and accessible digital design
- Aiding the development of design systems and component libraries (both internal and external)
- Collaborate with other designers, project managers, developers, and our clients to deliver products on time and within budget
- Have a high attention to detail and a dedication to crafting high quality experiences for our clients and their users
- Be an active member of the team to ensure we are constantly raising our standard of work
- Continually improve your work by undertaking training and keeping up with industry best practices
- Share knowledge with the team and actively work to improve Ten4’s approach to user experience design
- Contribute to proposals and winning new business when required
Our ideal candidate:
- Has at least 1-2 years experience in a professional design environment
- Has experience working with an agency or start-up
- Loves all things Figma
- Is an excellent communicator with experience working with clients
- Is eager to learn new techniques and share your knowledge
The good stuff
Some of the things you might like about working at Ten4
- We’re a remote team with an office in London. You can choose where you’d like to work. Ideally candidates will be available to visit London once or twice a month for team events and/or client meetings
- Flexible working hours
- Annual £1,000 professional development budget
- £200 wellbeing budget to make your home working environment a great place to work
- Macbook Pro with any additional peripherals you need
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Monthly social events with the whole team
A few core values help us produce good work and make decisions that benefit the business and our staff alike:
- Empathy — success comes from understanding how real people feel and behave.
- Collaboration — working together is better.
- Balance — we work hard, respect our colleagues and make time for our loved ones.
We want to increase the diversity of our team and hire people who show strong potential. If you know people like you are underrepresented in tech, we’d love to meet you.
We’re committed to equality of opportunity. You will be able to make the best use of your skills, free from discrimination or harassment, knowing that all decisions are based on merit.
Apply for this job or ask a question
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can email any questions about the role, our company or anything else to the same address. We can’t wait to hear from you.