Our student placement scheme has been running for the past 10 years and we're on the search for our next student to start in summer 2020.
We want to hear from students who are interested in pursuing a career in website design and development. You'll become a full-time member of the team for 12 months and we'll teach you our process and build upon your design and technical skills.
We are looking for students with demonstrable skills in one or more of the following areas;
Web and User Interface (UI) design, awareness of usability and accessibility
- Front-end Development
- Server-side Development
PHP & MySQL
What its like to work for Ten4
Don't take our word for it. Our placement students past and present have told us what its like to work for Ten4 so you know what to expect.
James, our current placement student, says:
“In just three months my skills and personal development have accelerated beyond anything I could have imagined. The team has been extremely supportive, helping me set goals in monthly one-to-ones and tailoring my work to achieve those goals.”
Things to consider
- Salary is £20.5k per year
- Our studio is based in East London and you will have to commute to our office each day.
- Our working hours are 9.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (flexible working available).
- The placement will ideally begin in August 2020 and last 12 months.
Interested in applying?
- Apply online
- We’ll review your application and respond as soon as possible
- Applicants may be required to complete a small task to demonstrate skills
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview at our office in London
- Following interviews we will contact the successful applicant(s) and make a formal offer of employment
We’ll happily answer any questions regarding the role via email@example.com