Full stack developer
We’re looking for a full stack developer to create high-end websites and applications for a varied client base. You’ll be responsible for integrating content management systems, working with third-party APIs and for helping to shape the way we work through close collaboration with your colleagues.
We want to meet if you’re...
- Hungry to learn. You can’t wait to grow your skills and knowledge alongside your colleagues.
- Hungry to share. You want to make Ten4 better.
- Collaborative. Everything is a team effort.
- A problem solver who can also ask for help. Grit is important, but so is humility.
- Adaptable. You’re happy working on projects of all sizes, scopes and subjects.
- A good communicator. You can convey concepts easily, especially to people who do not share your knowledge.
- Clearly experienced in front and back-end web development. You’ve done this before and are ready for a new challenge. Our applications run predominantly in PHP/MySQL, on the Craft CMS and Slim frameworks.
£30,000-£40,000 dependent on experience
The good stuff
Some of the things you might like about Ten4
- Flexible working
- Professional development budget
- MacBook Pro
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Monthly social events and annual company trips
- Free lunch (yes, there is such a thing)
Some core principles help us do good work and make good decisions:
- Empathy — success comes from understanding how real people feel and behave.
- Collaboration — working together is better.
- Critical thinking — reasoning is one of our most powerful tools.
- Balance — we work hard, respect our colleagues and make time for our loved ones.
We want to increase the diversity of our team because it will make our company better. If you feel people who share your background are underrepresented in tech, we’d love to meet you.
We’re also committed to equality of opportunity. You will be able to make the best use of your skills, free from discrimination or harassment, knowing that all decisions are based on merit.
Apply for this job or ask a question
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. You can email any questions about the role, our company or anything else to the same address. We can’t wait to hear from you.