Digital Marketing Manager
- Full-time position
- One to three years experience in digital comms and marketing required, preferably within an agency
- Relevant degree preferred but not essential. Experience is more important.
About the position
The Digital Marketing arm of Ten4 is growing and we’re looking for a talented professional to help lead the expansion of our services.
You’ll be enthusiastic and proactive, taking responsibility for planning and executing online marketing for our clients, and for Ten4 itself.
- Leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email and social media campaigns for our clients
- Managing PPC campaigns
- Demonstrating and reporting on ROI
- Expanding our digital marketing services
Key skills and requirements
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Ads campaigns
We enjoy the work we do and ensure you’ll have everything you need to thrive, including:
- Flexible working around core hours of 10:00–16:30 (see below)
- Professional development budget for conferences, books and training
- New MacBook Pro with everything you need to get started
- The option to buy a bike through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Monthly social events (Museum trips, Crazy Golf, Game Nights, Drinks etc)
- Annual company trips (We just came back from the .all conference in Berlin and Last year we went to Lisbon).
- Snacks and refreshments
A little about Ten4
Choose when your day starts and ends with Flexible Working
We founded in 2001 and have grown into a team of 11, spread over strategy and project management, design, development, and marketing (we’re hoping you might be #12 or #13). We focus on creating web-based platforms that make a big impact for ambitious clients. We work for national charities, FTSE 250 companies, cultural institutions and art galleries and the UK’s biggest architecture practices. We’re making a big push into Inbound Marketing and were recently accepted onto the Hubspot partner programme. Our studio is in Shoreditch, one of the most vibrant and creative areas of London.
We offer flexible working to allow you to enjoy other commitments in the mornings or afternoons. Our core hours are 10:00–16:30 but you can, by arrangement, decide when your day starts and ends. Some staff start and finish early, some choose a longer morning and work later — it’s entirely up to you.
A number of core values help us produce good work and make decisions that benefit the business and our staff alike:
- Empathy — We remember that real people use our platforms; we can only achieve success by understanding their motivations, meeting their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Collaboration — Sharing our clients’ vision is essential in every endeavour.
- Critical thinking — Reasoning is one of our most powerful tools.
- Balance — We work hard, respect our colleagues and make time for our loved ones.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can email any questions about the role, our company or anything else to the same email address. We’d love to hear from you.
Last updated 27 November 2018